Saturday, March 7, 2015

Are Our Hands Clean?

Clean Hands?
"I know I am not perfect and I don't claim to be, but before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." - Bob Marley


As is often the case, we usually see the error of others but fail to see our own. Certainly, we must draw attention to the senseless killing of Christians around the world. But what of our own house? Four-thousand lost innocents every day hardly leaves any of us with clean hands.


I cringe each time I read or see another incident of senseless killing. Beheadings or Christians (children no less) who refuse to deny their faith. Do we sit back and recognize the "balance" to ensure we have no "over-population". Are deaths of our fellow human beings really the solution? Didn't Adolph Hilter come to the same conclusions? We have all lost many solutions for global issues. WE KEEP ABORTING THEM!  

No comments:

Post a Comment